I did the Cairo wrapper. It's easy to back port, but is it interesting?

I just stopped doing the Cairo thing because its API does not offer me a way to
know which area was changed after drawing (something like evas render do), then
i cannot automatically feed Evas object image update regions on idler enterer.
It's hard to detect those for Cairo as it may contain clip, bezier paths and
transformstions. If the user already have to do those manually, the process of
creating an image and associating with Cairo is so small it doesn't worth to be
a lib

--Gustavo

Sent from my iPhone