On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to ask the official Gentoo maintainer of EFL packages to
> please update the portage to include the following:
>    - EFL 1.7 (as per Rasterman's announcement, none of 1.7 are there,
> some released are missing)
>    - Terminology 0.1 (as per Rasterman's announcement)
>    - Python EFL 1.7 (as per my announcement today)
>    - WebKit-EFL
> http://packages.profusion.mobi/webkit-efl/webkit-efl-svn-r127150.tar.bz2
>  this is required to build Elementary with "web" support (use flag).
> I'll take care to do a proper announcement later this week.
>
> As for the existing overlays, I'd ask:
>    - remove from official overlay:
>        - x11-plugins/ecomorph (official e/comp is recommended)
>        - x11-plugins/edgar seems unsupported
>        - x11-terms/enterminus replaced by terminology
>        - x11-misc/eosd seems unsupported. E17 ships with "notification" module
>        - sci-calculators/equate unsupported.
>        - x11-libs/ewl unsupported
>        - x11-plugins/extramenu unsupported
>        - x11-plugins/trash unsupported
>        - games-misc/elitaire-9999.ebuild unsupported
>        - media-libs/imlib2 (really, nothing changing...)
>        - media-libs/imlib2_loaders (really, not changing...)
>    - add to official overlay:
>        - dev-libs/eio
>        - net-libs/webkit-efl
>        - net-libs/azy
>        - dev-util/clouseau
>        - x11-themes/detourious
>        - net-misc/econnman
>        - dev-util/editje
>        - dev-javascript/elev8
>        - dev-libs/ephysics
>        - dev-db/esskyuehl
>    - rename to proper categories in official overlay:
>        - expedite: x11-misc -> app-benchmarks
>        - elementary: x11-libs -> media-libs

As for the official overlay, I've found some other issues:

rename:
   - exchange: app-misc -> net-libs (but is bit unmaintained)

add:
   - dev-python/python-emotion
   - dev-python/python-ethumb
   - media-sound/enjoy (depends on lightmediascanner, also in our repo)
   - www-client/eve

fix:
    - app-admin/empower was recently changed and do not depend on ewl,
just elementary.
    - x11-terms/terminology: depend on fixed elementary category
(media-libs, not x11-libs)
    - dev-python/python-elementary: depend on fixed elementary category
    - media-gfx/ephoto: was changed some months (years?) ago, deps
changed, no epsilon (?wow, that is ollllllld), libexif, sqlite, ewl...

Please tell me whenever you do these changes to official SVN so I can
remove more packages that are now in our SVN.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems