It would appear that on Nov 26, Robert Krambovitis did say:

> I think you are in luck.
>
> According to e17-stuff.org, the recompiled Vulcan-retro theme was updated on
> the 20th Nov to support latest E.
> Better send your thanks to Duma, and re-download it where necessary.

Ayup! Just got a heads up from him today about that on Bodhi forum...
Have re-downloaded it, Am Loving it, And just transmitted a thank you
message to Duma about 5 minutes ago...

And now I'm thanking you for the heads-up. Those are always welcome. ;)

--
JtWdyP