It would appear that on Nov 26, hannes.janet...@gmail.com did say:

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:49 PM, JtWdyP <jtw...@ttlc.net> wrote:
> > The Subject says it all...
> >
> > How can I clear or edit the Everything Launcher's command history?
> >

> No history editor available, though there are some keys documented for
> 'cheat sorting'
> http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Gadgets/Everything
>
> or you can extract, edit, and recompile:
> eet -d  ~/.e/e/config/_profile_/module.everything.cache.cfg config evry.txt
> for the more advanced, but nothing in between

Doesn't need to be I guess. I'm not up for the 2nd option, But the cheat
sorting keys to delete an item from the history is about half the "editing"
concept. And if I need to add one in, I'm guessing that all I need to do is
type it into the input box and use the keys to increase or decrease the
"usage" until it sits where I want it...

In any case, there were only a few entries that were annoying me, and their gone
now... Thanks!