On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:42:47 +0000 Wawrzek Niewodniczanski <m...@wawrzek.name>
said:

> On 5 December 2012 22:55, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
> > interesting.this hints at at least a ui layout logic issue - we put keyboard
> > layout settings under.. input - but you're EXPECTING to find it under
> > language.
> >

> Interesting - I did the same. For me keyboard settings are the most
> important manifestation of language.

dunno - as someone who has spent years living in asia.. language is not the
thing that matters to me in kbd layout.... its "where the hell did my symbol
keys go?"... its never lang related... just symbols got moved (in us qwerty
shift +2 == @, jp layout shift+2 == ", korean shift+2 == @ ... the a-z keys are
otherwise the same between all of them).