Hello,

I'm trying to get E17 to build on SnowLeopard, following the
instructions at http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/MACOSX When
compiling trunk/e I get:

  CC     enlightenment_start-e_start_main.o
e_start_main.c: In function 'main':
e_start_main.c:397: error: 'PTRACE_TRACEME' undeclared (first use in
this function)
e_start_main.c:397: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
e_start_main.c:397: error: for each function it appears in.)
e_start_main.c:397: warning: passing argument 4 of 'ptrace' makes
integer from pointer without a cast
e_start_main.c:409: error: 'PTRACE_ATTACH' undeclared (first use in this
function)
e_start_main.c:409: warning: passing argument 4 of 'ptrace' makes
integer from pointer without a cast
e_start_main.c:414: error: 'PTRACE_CONT' undeclared (first use in this
function)
e_start_main.c:414: warning: passing argument 4 of 'ptrace' makes
integer from pointer without a cast
e_start_main.c:430: error: 'PTRACE_GETSIGINFO' undeclared (first use in
this function)
e_start_main.c:430: warning: passing argument 4 of 'ptrace' makes
integer from pointer without a cast
e_start_main.c:446: error: 'PTRACE_DETACH' undeclared (first use in this
function)

I know this was mentioned back in November, but was this ever fixed?
I've run e17 on OSX Lion, so I know it works.  Can you please provide me
with either a patch for e_start_main.c or recommend a build that will
run on SnowLeopard?

Thanks in advance.