On 12/12/2012 12:54 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:46:28 +0100 maderios <mader...@gmail.com> said:
>
>> On 12/10/2012 12:28 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
>>> On Sun, 09 Dec 2012 14:54:55 +0100 maderios <mader...@gmail.com> said:
>>
>>> you are using efl from efl, not the 1.7 release. choose - either 1.7
>>> release OR the very latest svn. your efl is too old (svn stuff). 1.7
>>> release will work. svn efl will work *IF* it came from the same svn rev as
>>> e17.
>>>
>> I updated to E17 GAMMA - 80662 =>  same error.
>> debian wheezy system
>
> i repeat. your ecore HEADERs say "i'm svn development". the code EXPLICITLY
> has #if's in it for version checking you have a new enough ecore... i checked
> it to make sure. your HEADERS provide symbols and at compile-time the symbol
> is
> found.
>
> #if (ECORE_VERSION_MAJOR > 1) || (ECORE_VERSION_MINOR >= 8)
>     else if (e->atom == ECORE_X_ATOM_E_WINDOW_PROFILE_SUPPORTED)
>       {
>          bd->client.e.fetch.profile = 1;
>          bd->changed = 1;
>       }
>     else if (e->atom == ECORE_X_ATOM_E_WINDOW_PROFILE_AVAILABLE_LIST)
>       {
>          bd->client.e.fetch.profile = 1;
>          bd->changed = 1;
>       }
> #endif
>
> so 1.8.. or newer (1.8 is not out - its what svn will become).
>
> since it passes the compile and linking... at RUNTIME an OLDER libecore_x.so
> is
> being found and used. this says that you have an OLDER libecore_x.so... at
> RUNTIME. either re-run ldconfig, or check you don't have multiple installs of
> efl in different locations on your system (/usr, /usr/local, /opt/... etc.)

Thanks,  e17 gamma works now
Effectively, I had to delete an old installation in /usr/local/e17 and
ldconfig...
I think all the same that it is possible to make live several
installations if the libraries versions  are not too old.
Best regards

--
Maderios

"Art is meant to disturb. Science reassures."
"L'art est fait pour troubler. La science rassure" (Georges Braque)