Hello,

Sorry for late reply.

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] efl: autogen.sh stops
  Date & Time: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:57:16 +0900

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ras...@rasterman.com> has written:

> libxi-dev ? (on deb/ubuntu anyway). it found headers.. missing the new 2.2
> funcs. xi2.2 came out first half of this year... so its new - but available in
> places.

Maybe. if I were a openSUSE 12.2 user, I didn't get error.
Unfortunately, I can't get spare time to upgrade, at the moment.

> i've made 2.2 off by default, so you have to --enable it to get it,
> (--enable-xinput22), but you still need xinput2 unless you --disable it. in
> svn
> now. xi2.2 is still too uncommon to have on by default with a --disable.

I just got the very latest svn, and confirmed it.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛ "No Windows, no gains!" ..... "Why, I am wrong?"

                                          -- Bill --