Hello,

I want to have Elementary list with checkbox embedded as the list's
child layout (set with elm_object_part_content_set). I also want that
the checkbox wouldn't accept mouse events, but the list items should
still be clickable.

Currently from what I have experienced it is possible only to disable
mouse events for whole list item by defining mouse_events:1 in edje

swallow part. I would expect that repeat_events:1 property should
do the trick but it doesn't. Could anyone provide me with a solution
or I should file a bug?

Attached is my test code.

Best Regards,
Jacek Anaszewski