Le 22/12/2012 17:35, d4n1 a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I would like know, when e17 final release will run in freeBSD? There is in
> freeBSD ports the only version 0.999.65643,2 and I has try to compile from
> svn following the oficial docs of enlightenment site but without success.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Daniel Melo (d4n1)

Hi,
in 6 months, I did not see anyone caring about FreeBSD.
I would not be surprized if it doesn't work. How did you
compile ?

Try the following steps:

export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig
export CFLAGS="-I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include"
export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib"
svn co http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/efl
svn co http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/edje
svn co http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/efreet
svn co http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/e_dbus
svn co http://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/e

And compile each directory - in that order - with:
./autogen.sh && make
su -c 'make install'

Feel free to report warnings and compilation errors.