From: Arvind R
Sent: 01/17/13 10:18 AM
To: Enlightenment users discussion & support
Subject: Re: [e-users] Terminology transparency

 On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Gavin Costello <gav...@gmail.com> wrote: > I
have the same issue. > > Tried changing ownership of /usr/bin/terminology, but
no change. > > Gavin. > > On 17-01-2013 10.50, ich...@amuro.net wrote: >> I
have a weird issue. If I run Terminology as root, and go to the Video section
in options, and enable Transparency, it works. >> When I do this as a different
normal user, it does not. >> >> Is there some weird permissions I need to set
somewhere? add yourself to the video group. Check if /dev/dri/graphics card is
root/video If there is a Xorg.conf there is an option to do it there - I don't
remember. It works for me -:) >> >> Thanks, >>