On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Thiago Henrique <thenri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gustavo,
>
> I'm running E17 in Gentoo, and i think this is a detection problem because
> i have g++ compiler:

could you pastebin your whole config.log?

the check we do is:
if test "x${ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CXX}" = "x" ; then
   AC_MSG_ERROR([efl requires a C++ compiler])
fi

then you must have some entry in your config.log saying "g++". We need
to see where your autoconf is storing that. In my computer it's
ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CXX.

autoconf=2.69
automake/aclocal=1.13.1

--