Hi,

After efl-svn82296, I could never get e17 working - used to hang at
the first screen or part.

With efl-svn-83292, e17-svn82392 shows the first screen - but a blank
one. If bottom window clicked,
now gets to second screen, with box below - also blank. No crash, nothing.

But .xsession-errors now has a new line:

e_comp.c:1131 NOCOMP win 800034 shobj 0xef3670

This is with a clean start-up - no .e directory.

Is the problem with my system? Or is efl broken?

Am now sending this with efl/ethumb/emotion of svn82296,
elementary/terminology/e17 of svn83292!
Still unable to test the eina_prefix_new upstream changes -:(

Arvind