i'd like to put this out there.

now e17 is out - i'm looking at POLISHING the default theme. over time that is.
what i am asking for here is INPUT as to what you think could be polished.. and
HOW - don't just complain. provide alternatives. and don't just say "it's
unreadable" as if we wanted purely readable it'd be only black and white with
no shades at all and everything massive so you can fit 2 icons on a screen and
2 lines of text. :) there is a compromise between readable/usable, practical
AND looking nice and being consistent. i want to polish off e17's theme before
i launch full on into fixing up elm.

so here is my current theme todo. if you have suggestions on these, please
chime in. if you can draw up your ideas - even roughly, even better!

e17 theme:
* ilist headers a bit "meh"
* text mouse pointer "meh"
* button image needs more resolution for gradient
* ilist/titlebar grdient image needs mroe vertical height for resolution
* radio/check items need more sizes for selection dot/cross for scaling
* init splash "meh"
* frames a bit "meh"
* bluez4 gadget ... "meh"
* randr needs nicer clone gfx
* lock screen needs panel holding entry box (and probably icon too?)
* comp needs styles for slide in with clip
* comp needs slide in without clip
* comp needs a map based "flip in" style

icons.... yes most icons were copied from old b&w or minimally worked on. i
don't really need comments on the icons - i know. ignore those for now. focus
on the rest. icons are a related, yet separate matter. comments please!
input! :)