I have a bare bones SVN installation of E17 (Version 84242).

I run enlightenment_start as myself on a work desktop that I don't have
administrative rights to, which means I can't see the 'Reboot' or 'Power
off' options.  This is fine, but quite often with a restart or window
movements sometimes, I get the white popup with the F1 or F12 options
(Recover and Log out respectively), and the ~/.xsession-errors contains
many 'UNABLE TO ASSUME ROOT PRIVILEGES', one for each time the little
white popup pops up.  I've unloaded all but my mixer module (I don't run
any external modules), but it still happens.

My ~/.xsession just contains:

exec /opt/local/bin/enlightenment_start

Which, of course, runs as my user.  Grant it, I'm running it from a
fresh Subversion build, but is this going to go away or do I need to
find a way to run this thing as root?

Many thanks!
Dustin