Hello,

Sorry for late reply.

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] The theme efenniht does't work on the latest
enlightenment
  Date & Time: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:07:06 +0900

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ras...@rasterman.com> has written:

> On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:32:27 +0900 Masaru Nomiya <nom...@galaxy.dti.ne.jp>
> said:

> > Hello,
> >
> > I installed the very latest efl, elementary, and enlightenment.
> > Ater restart, when I click the icons which are on the shelf, only the
> > main memu appears. Not start the appication.
> >
> > Is this the spec of latest enlightenment project?
> >
> > So, I reverted enlightenment 0.17.1. Then, I can use the efenniht as before.

> 1. does it work with the default theme?

Yes, it works.

> 2. lots of thnings are changing with e in svn.. compositing is now always on.
> lots of things that used to be windows are being deleted and are no longer
> windows (shelf for example, popups, desktp bg etc.). of course this code is
> "being worked on" so it's adding wonderful new bugs in the process that will
> be
> worked out.

Oh, I see.

I don't like the compositing feature, and am keen on the theme
efenniht.

Regards,

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp