On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 01:26:23 +0400 Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tols...@selfip.ru> said:

> 2013/9/2 Alexandre Alves <alex.ethereals...@gmail.com>:
> > you can download the source from here.
> > http://git.enlightenment.org/misc/entrance.git/
> >
> > I wasn't able to make it work under systemd, if you managed I would be glad
> > to see the unit file :)
>

> Do you have working entrance under efl from git ?

i do. i have local changes i havent pushed back, but there is still 1 major
issue. something goes wrong with the session setup. it's to do with setting
XDG_RUTIME_DIR correctly (entrance doesn't do this - it's something else on the
system and i don't know where/what), and also systemd's logind seems to think
the session has ended etc. so i'm not sure what's up, but i spent a while
debugging this and got as far as ebing able to log in, but i needed to make e
more robust with errors in XDG env vars to make it log in at all and all the
logind power management support doesn't work, thus since i didn't finish up
making it all work i didnt' commit my changes.