Hey All,

Sorry I haven't been more active lately, non-Linux things have really been
kicking my ass lately.

That being said - I attached an external display to my netbook for the
first time since upgrading to E17.4 and I was very impressed with how E17
handled itself. It was easily the best experience I've had on any modern
Linux desktop with external displays.

Automatic screen cloning and then seamlessly extending via the GUI tool
worked without a hitch.

Great work E17 team and DH.

Cheers,
--