Hi,

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014, Stefano wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:21:19 +0100 (CET)
> PR wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, Will Hopper wrote:
>>
>>> happens to me too! I would appreciate any suggestions.

>> Happens to me too. With E 0.18.5 update, there is also another similar
>> issue - restarting enlightenment results in all windows to move into the
>> top left corner. Guessing from the commits between 0.18.4 and 0.18.5,
>> removing the patch:
>>
>> "bugfix: set border starting geometry from initial zone"
>>
>> seems to revert to the old behaviour.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Pavel
>
> Hi,
>
> I couldn't find the commit with 'git log --grep="bugfix: set border starting
> geometry from initial zone"'. It would be helpful if you could drop the sha1
> here.

Here it is:

https://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git/commit/?id=551729ae533962eb1646cf5315f4a93d0297569e

> That commit being a bugfix, I wonder if removing it won't cause any
> regressions.

Well, running E 0.18.5 with this patch reversed, everything module shows
at the correct place. I do not experience any additional issues that would
not be there in E 0.18.4. But of course it could be fixing behaviour in
occasions I have not met with. Only the author of the fix could comment
here.

Cheers,
Pavel