On Friday 21 Mar 2014 15:47:50 stefan rosik wrote:
> stupid me... what/how to enable enli overlays?

I somehow doubt you are stupid if you are running Linux!  ;-)

What you seem to be lacking is the necessary information on this topic.  Brush
up on overlays by reading this page:

  http://gentoo-en.vfose.ru/wiki/Overlays

In summary, you need to emerge layman, the tool for managing overlays.  Then
add the enlightenment overlay to layman.  Then sync layman with it and
thereafter you should be able to emerge the packages I suggested.

PS. eix -l <package> will show you what versions are available in the overlay.

--
Regards,
Mick