This is very much welcome. Despite the laundry list left to go, you are
well on your way to creating something we really need. I will clone it
later and take a look. What really need is some good, solid, consistent
documentation on EFI and some good solid tutorials on Elementary, and
python bindings. I am simply to busy to learn it from reading source
code and accompanying comments. A crash course would be much better. I
believe this is something holding Enlightenment back.

William