Hi All,

I've been doing whoknows exactly what, but now E19is not running in
openGL.It says: 'your display does not support openGL, glsl shaders or no
openGL.....'

I've been using enlightenment with opengl for years. I have an NVIDIA with
binary installed from debian jessie repo (version 331.67).

I tried getting a fresh git version for efl, elm and e19, but I'm still
hitting this. OpenGL works fine in everything else, and even glx finds it:

wido@frankie:~/sources/enlightenment/e19/efl$ glxinfo | grep -i vendor
server glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
client glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation

The only log I see that can say anything is this, in ~.xsession-errors:
ESTART: 0,09241 [0,00010] - Compositor Init
enable crtc: 634 1
        1920x1080+0+0
        640 1
disable crtc: 635
        0
        (nil)
libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate

So,I've reinstalled libegl libs, mesa libs and a bunch of other
thingsrelated to mesa and/or openGL, but I still get the same

Any ideas?

--
Wido