I couldn't play back any youtube videos!
MEDIAPLAYER: Cannot load image:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ScNNfyq3d_w/hqdefault.jpg
ONLINEVID:  ---
ONLINEVID:  ---
EFL ERROR ERROR: from element /GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: No URI
handler implemented for "https".
Additional debug info:
gsturidecodebin.c(1416): gen_source_element ():
/GstPlayBin:playbin/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0
MEDIAPLAYER: Stop()
MUSIC: PLAYBACK_FINISHED
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "efl.emotion.pyx", line 117, in efl.emotion._emotion_callback
(efl/emotion/efl.emotion.c:2756)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/epymc/mediaplayer.py", line
737, in _cb_playback_finished
     playlist.play_next()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/epymc/mediaplayer.py", line
116, in play_next
     self.play_move(+1)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/epymc/mediaplayer.py", line
133, in play_move
     self.onair_item = self.items[self.cur_idx]
IndexError: list index out of range

my config:
evas_engine = opengl_x11
fps = 30
scale = 1.0
fullscreen = False
modules = tvshows calibrator input_keyb movies music screensaver
input_webserver onlinevideo

[mediaplayer]
volume = 29
backend = gstreamer1