I try to dnd from the main menu, and it does NOT success, the application is
not dragged in the ibar.

But I success to populate the ibar by opening an application, and using "Add to
ibar" righr clivk menu

Anyway, the "Settings", "Apps", "Ibar applications" list is always empty.
Moreover, once in iBar, there are still no icon.

>>> 2- desktop files exist, and are recognised by the main menu.