Hello!

I was hoping you guys might share how you've set up things to be able to
take a screenshot of a region and share it quickly.

The grab screenshot feature in e is nice, but after I added a 4k
monitor, I can't use it to take full desktop screenshots - but that's fine.

What I want is the ability to quickly and easily grab a screenshot of a
region I select and send a link to someone.

On windows, I used some application that put a url in my clipboard, and
that was nice.

My fedora has a "take screenshot" app that seemed promising, but it
proved to be almost malware.

Once I tried sharing, it require a zimagez username and password, and
would not let me cancel.
After I caved in and made a zimagez account, it turns out that website
is a bit crap. More than a little.

So, I was hoping someone knew of a way to get something elegant running
with e. A scriptlet I could hook up to a hotkey, maybe?

--
Cheers, Morten
:wq