Hi everyone:
I have a picture data format as rgb565, i want to draw it by use evas.
such as:
evas = evas_object_image_filled_add(e);
evas_object_image_data_update_add(evas, 0, 0, WIDTH, HEIGHT);
evas_object_image_size_set(evas, WIDTH, HEIGHT);

evas_object_image_colorspace_set(evas,EVAS_COLORSPACE_RGB565_A5P);
↑ when i call this function, application exit.
I don't know why!

//evas_object_image_alpha_set(evas, 1);
evas_object_image_data_set(evas, image_data_rgb565);
evas_object_image_filled_set(evas, EINA_TRUE);
evas_object_move(evas, 0, 0);
evas_object_resize(evas, WIDTH, HEIGHT);
evas_object_show(evas);

Does anyone konw how to draw a rgb565 data by using EFL or how to modify my
source code?

EFL version: 1.9.0

Thanks,
bray