In https://phab.enlightenment.org/phame/live/3/post/e19_3_release/
I read :
"If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to
delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing to
avoid possible conflicts during compilation."

1 -I may wish, Mmm, should I wish ? I do not know, please help me do
decide if I wish
2- If I wish, what sould I do ? remove the whole directories , and build
again ?
3- if it is necessary, is there a good reason while is it not done
automatically in the build process ?

Thank you

PC