Hey guys!

I have a small problem here, I'm not seeing a few icons at
`elementary_config` window, plus, Terminology settings also doesn't have
its icons...

Take a look:

 I'm using my own EFL + Enlightenment + Terminology packages, Ubuntu PPA
`ppa:martinx/enlightenment` but, I already triple checked each package
contents, everything is there, no files missing.

How I compare it?

First, I installed EFL like this:

mkdir /tmp/efl-1
cd ~/efl-1.13.0
make install DESTDIR=/tmp/efl-1

Then,

I unpacked my libefl-1.13.0 Ubuntu package, within /tmp/efl-2.

Both directories are identical. So, I know that the package contents
provides the very same files that we have and install using "make
install"...

I repeated this procedure to compare each package, libefl, elementary,
enlightenment, terminology and etc...

What I'm doing wrong?

I appreciate any help!

Sorry to cross post on users and on devel lists... I need more eyes on
this...    :-P

Cheers!
Thiago