Hi Guys,

for those who didn't read my previous mail, I've recently updated E from
compiling to the ones from sparkylinux repos, now at version 0.19.99.20358
(does that number even mean anything?)

This version has a new mixer module which seems nicer but totally doesn't
works.

in this setup I have an onboard ati card, (which I don't use at all) and an
nvidia card plugged to a TV via HDMI. I did some alsa tricks for having a
software volume mixer because reasons and I don't use pulse, only minimal
deps installed

The old mixer module worked fine, i could choose which card and for each
card, what would be the default volume and done. With the new one, even
when seems nicer, it doesn't do anything, I can't choose  a default volume
and the volumes mixers don't affect anything.