Are you using e17 from stable/testing? It has the old mixer, which I think
is nicer than the new one.

If you have a mixer in a shelf, right click, go to advanced and I think you
will likely see more controls and not just pcm. I don't remember exactly
the names and I have the new module, but explore the options as I'm sure
you'll find there what you need.

> Thnk you but it seems a hammer to kill a fly and I do not want one more
> control.
> I have soon mixer control which is enough.
> I just want to adjust global gain.
>
> On 09/21/2015 09:26 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > On 09/21/2015 09:27 AM, Pierre Couderc wrote:
> >> Thank you, I am nearly sure that I use pulse.
> >> I use the "Mixer" control in "Shelf Contents" with all controls at the
> >> maximum values.
> >> Is that "master mix volume" ? If yes, it is soon at max value...
> > you might try Pulse Audio volume control..
> > dnf list|grep pavucontrol
> > pavucontrol.x86_64                       3.0-3.fc22
> > updates

Wido