On Fri, 6 May 2016 16:38:25 +0100 Armindo Silva <deathon2l...@gmail.com> said:

> Hi,
>
> I completely addicted on using terminal multiplexers (either screen or tmux
> with byobu), I am noticed that Terminology's special commands (tyXXXX) do
> not work - for example tyls on screen outputs "qs" and nothing else (the
> cursor is locked next do "qs" and tyls process stays on Sl+ state). On tmux
> it behaves a little better, after tyls the shell returns but it did output
> nothing.
> Is there any workaround or any chance to make this work? Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Armindo

the nature of multiplexers pretty much require them to understand ALL escapes
as they have to remember them/store them internally in such a way that they can
reproduce them on demand whenever needed including clipping the output,
possibly wrapping it etc.

so this requires screen/tmux etc. to be modified to understand these escapes.