Hi all.

I test out running under Wayland every so often. Things are pretty
stable for me recently. Nice :) All wayland stuff ( other than
Vinagre, which doesn't accept keyboard events ) works nicely.

However I can't start X clients. E starts Xwayland ( and it doesn't
appear to segfault ). X clients don't complain about not being able to
connect to X. For example Chromium dumps its usual debugging output to
the console. But no X client windows appear.

Any ideas?

Dan