Hi all, I've been seeing these messages in .xsession-errors for a long
time. I'm currently using e0.21.3 and terminology 0.9.1, They are from
sparky repos.

The messages I see appear each time i hover a link , file or whatever
terminology has clickable:

ERR<21781>:elementary lib/elementary/elm_widget.c:1130
elm_widget_sub_object_parent_add() You passed a wrong parent parameter
(0x400000089000008a termio). Elementary widget's parent should be an
elementary widget.

--
Wido