Hello folks!

I came across the following problem on my laptop recently.
It seems that a vertical stripe of width ~ 3 cm
on the right edge of the screen is not used by Enlightenment
as if the right edge of the screen were shifted to the left by 3 cm
or as if it were missing from the viewport.

Right clicking somewhere in this area the context menu pops up
at the "imaginary" right edge of the screen (i.e. shifted to left by ~3 cm).

Any idea what is going on and how I can correct it?
Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards
Nik

PS: I'm running Enlightenment 0.21.3 on Archlinux (64bit).