On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 12:29:21PM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 16:25:23 -0700 Marc MERLIN <marc_...@merlins.org> said:
>
> > So, I'm still using xscreensaver (5.36-1)
> > On my work system, when new windows or notifications get displayed
> > (typically pidgin window, or chrome notification popup), they get displayed
> > on top of xscreensaver.
>
> can you click on them as you normally would be able to?

I can't because xscreensaver stops the mouse cursor from moving away
from the unlock box.
So no one can interact with them, but they can see my private IM and
notification messages.

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                       | PGP 7F55D5F27AAF9D08