On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 18:38:30 +0200 Pierre Couderc <pie...@couderc.eu> said:

> When I hoover over terminology icon in an ibar, I see the list of active
> terminology windows.
>
> I have made my own desktop file for my  app, it works but  the list of
> active windows is not shown :

if you are using efl, the startup id tracking will automatically work and e
will know exactly which launch instance maps to that window. if not then i
don't know what you may have to do to make this work. it may require you
manually support the EWHM startup id protocol/property and env var.

alternatively try StartupWMClass in tynher desktop file

StartupWMClass=terminology

is there. see the WM_CLASS property:

WM_CLASS(STRING) = "main", "terminology"

it matches the 2nd (the class, the first is "name" of the window - not title).
class here would be some identifier for your app normally.

i think from memory e tries to match executable too is if you have WM_COMMAND
property set... then e will try and match this with the Exec field from the
desktop as well.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com