On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 10:06:13AM +0100, Kim Woelders wrote:
> Btw. I cannot find "orange-ice" anywhere, is it "OrangeJuice"?

Hmm, good question. I tried to google it but couldn't find it. Don't know
where I got if from. It's from better days, when e16 was still used by many
people and tons of themes were created. ;)

I found the big theme repo at http://themes.effx.us/, but it's not in there,
and it's definitely not the OrangeJuice theme.

It's obviously based on the arctic theme by egggman, at least the ABOUT/MAIN
file says it's the arctic theme. However, it isn't, so whoever created that
theme didn't care to update the description. ;)

The screenshot for the arctic theme looks pretty similar apart from the
coloring, so this seems to be a more friendly looking orangey version of the
arctic theme.

If someone is interested, I can upload the theme somewhere.

It's definitely the best e16 theme there is, or I wouldn't be using it. ;)

Cheers

Christian