On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 10:15:58 +0100 leoutat...@gmx.fr said:

> Hi
> Great new shot tool in Enlightenment git. It was a dream for me, now
> it's real :)
> Annoying default behaviour: each time i do select crop area, it opens
> new efm window. If I do many shots, i have to close many windows...Other
> point, Desktop destination was better/more logical than
> /home/user/.e/e/shots

the shots dir is due to other complaints - wanting to cnp - dnd actually
solves that by offering dnd right there and then. its the same number of
dialogs - saving always involve a file selector... now the file selector is
gone and it always drops into the shots dir - if you want it somewhere else
instead of the filesel, dnd it out. so desktop isn't better as people often
have a workflow of never seeing the desktop...

now yes - if you don't close the shots dir window it'll open up more of them...
that i should find a way of fixing... the problem is that shot doesn't know what
happened - it indirectly looks up the fileman action of "open up this dir in an
efm view". if fileman module is not loaded, nothing will happen (but no errors).

so i need to solve this over on the fileman side by adding a new action to show
a dir and if it's already up just raise/focus the window etc. ...

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com