Hi,

This is my first post to the list. I have come back to Enlightenment after a
long hiatus (I last used it in 2006) and it’s great to see its still active!

I’m just getting everything setup, and my first question: is there any way to
add more fonts to Terminology?

I am using the Manjaro distro with enlightenment 0.23 and terminology 1.6.

I have the terminus and terminus-otf packages installed, and am able to set the
terminus font of my console to any size up to 32pt. But these additional fonts
do not show up in Terminology. Is there any way to have it use the fonts in
/usr/share/kbd/consolefonts, for example?

Thanks

Jamie