On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 09:53:41 +0200 "Marc (default)" <m...@osknowledge.org> said:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> I use the git master code just FYI.

Then update and build again I fixed that to unblock again a few days ago.. I
thought you were sticking to releases?

> I can reproduce the resizing bug almost 100%. Anything I could do to
> debug the pixmap issue?

Well
1. reproducing it reliably every time
2. start adding lots of printfs to find out what is going on in e_pixmap.c,
e_comp.c, e_comp_x.c ... specifically where it gets the pixmap of a window,
gets damage updates. reality is i don't know every point where it should have
some debug so adding it all in preemptively is just insane. you add as you go
and narrow down what you want to look into. logging also costs performance and
if it was always on it'd fill your disk up pretty quickly so it's the kind of
thing that gets logging added when needed.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com