On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:19:54 +0100 "ezerot...@gmail.com" <ezerot...@gmail.com>
said:

Aaaah you found the problem with what "next" means. next mean the next in the
focus HISTORY list... the problem here is because focus changes the history
list ALSO changes. because you have no modifier (like alt in alt+tab) there is
no way to keep the temporary list of windows to choose from to stay around to
go further down the list.

so next is next in the list and because it changes it will happen to then toggle
between the last 2.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com