> From: Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>
> change your theme ... :)

I simply replaced terminology's default.edj with the one from 1.11.0.
That visual bell was just WAY too much, and I preferred the old
cursor, too. But i did like the handles to adjust the text selection
in the new theme.

> you can make a theme that ONLY covers this edje group and
> nothing else - it'll fall back to using default elements for everything else.

I had initially decompiled the original default.edj, and after some
digging and experimenting with changing some numbers, found how to
reduce the radius of the new flashing circles. Each time i made a
change, i used the included build.sh to generate a new default.edj and
replace the existing one.

Are you saying you can also keep the existing one, and create a new
theme that will override just those elements? Where should that new
file be placed? I looked around on enlightenment.org but couldn't find
any documentation (which was why i was using trial and error to adjust
the existing default.edj).

Thanks,
-Conrad.

--