Hello,

I' using the latest efl (1.26.2) and enlightenment (0.25.3) on
openSUSE Tumbleweed.

Here, I am encountering a strange phenomenon.

In other words, different phenomena appear in the enlightenment
packages provided by openSUSE and in the self-built packages.

1. In the case of openSUSE-provided packages,

    After logging in from sddm, the login sound is heard, but often
    get a black screen.
    This is only for enlightenment, and does not occur with e16, for
    example. Here, e16 is provided by openSUSE.

2. In the case of self-built packages,

    No login problems, but log files (.e-log.log) are generated and
    become bloated during use. This log file is not generated by the
    openSUSE-provided  package.

To avoid the black screen problem and the bloated log file, I compiled
and installed the source package provided by openSUSE, but I get the
same problem as in #2 above.

I have no idea why, but now I want to suppress the log file and would
like to know how to do so.

Could someone inform  me of this?

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡     Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛ "In the west, from the time of the Ancient Greeks to the modern day
         ― from Plato in his cave to Aldous Huxley's Brave New World ― the
          idea that reality has value, no matter how ugly or unpleasant it
          might be, has been accepted as an article of faith."

-- J. Kelly "What Meta's VR advert tells us about life in the metaverse" --