On 9/21/22 21:32, Masaru Nomiya wrote:
Hello,

Today, I reconstructed .e, and found the efm.

I thought the look & feel had changed, and proceeded to set it up.

But there is one thing I can't figure out.

In other words, I often iconize apps with the minimise button, and I
want to set them to appear on the left side of the iBar as before, but
I can't figure out how to do it.

Could someone inform me of how to do it?

I believe that was a feature of ibox rather then ibar, they are two separate gadgets that have somewhat similar behavior and a somewhat similar name just to confuse us all.

--
Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30