Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
  Date & Time: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 09:51:01 +0100

[MM] == Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:

MM> Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 25/02/23 alle 09:23:
MM> > Hello,
MM> >
MM> > In the Message;
MM> >
MM> >    Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
MM> >    Date & Time: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 08:55:20 +0100
MM> >
MM> > [MM] == Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:
MM> >
MM> > MM>  Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 25/02/23 alle 01:29:
MM> >
MM> > [...]
MM> >
MM> > MM>  I just go to the modules dialog (Menu/settings/modules), select
MM> > MM>  the mixer module, click on unload and then on load (maybe in
MM> > MM>  english they are named differently).
MM> >
MM> > MM>  It looks to me like the pipewire server execution needs a bit of
MM> > MM>  extra time so after e starts it's not already available;
MM> > MM>  reloading it after e is up and running make the module find it,
MM> > MM>  and since i don't reboot frequently i can live with it :)
MM> >
MM> > Usually, the usage in Linux is as follows;
MM> >
MM> >    $ systemctl --user daemon-reload
MM> >    $ systemctl --user start pipewire pipewire-pulse wireplumber
MM> >
MM> > It is essential to start the pipewire daemon.

MM> The daemons are running of course, if they weren't running the mixer module
MM> wouldn't find them not even after reload.

How do you know the daemon is running?

If the daemon is running, it should work with doing this;

   $ systemctl --user start pipewire pipewire-pulse wireplumber

What Distro are you using?

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       "The question of who holds the platform and whether the person
               or organisation holding it is trustworthy has serious and
profound
               implications in these volatile times. Once trust is broken, it is
               extremely difficult to restore. It is necessary to diversify in
               advance."

                                                        -- Financial Times --