Hi Christian

Yeah, I know... Unfortunatelly we still have 500+ Windows XP running in our organization.

We do have VLC plugin in the workstations, but it is not playing MP4. We also have the Cisco's OpenH264 plugin but seems to have no effect.

MP4 does play in:
- W7: FF 32
- W7: FF 32 + VLC Plugin
- XP or W7: Chrome
- XP or W7:  VLC (the program, not the plugin)

MP4 does not play in:
- XP: FF 32
- XP: FF 32 + VLC Plugin

Atenciosamente,
Tiago Marques Delboni

tiago.delb...@almg.gov.br / 2108-7700
GTI/GAC – Gerência de Aplicações e Suporte a Clientes