Might be worth a filing a bug to add a warning to the private browsing
splash page that appears if there are indications of a managed environment
(such as use of locked prefs, use of a porxy server, or even use of the ESR
itself)

You appear to be using a PC owned and managed by your organization. Private
browsing prevents records of the sites you visit from being saved locally,
but your organization may be able to monitor your browsing activity by
other means.

This would at least fix the expectation of privacy.