We also use Oracle with a Java 6 requirement and 52.0 ESR is working for us
as it still supports Java.
Our process was changing the update channel to ESR for all our regular
version FF installations so the next update moved it to the ESR version and
retained Java support.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 8:45 AM Filip Rydlo <ry...@math.cas.cz> wrote:

> and I forgot to mention that the  whole *52 ESR* version will support
> JAVA plugin, till its *E*nd*O*f*L*ife.   I really meant:
>
> Fx 52.*x* ESR *32-bit* *only*
>

> Dne 09.03.2017 v 17:39 Dirk Schneider napsal(a):
>
> Fx 52.0 ESR *32-bit only*

Karl Piller
IT Client Services Manager  |  Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
441 W. Antelope Rd. White City, Or. 97503
Telephone: 541-831-3200

--
*This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any