 From:   Michael Gordon <toby.sop...@gmail.com>
 To:   Bob Hartung <bhart...@wiscoind.com>
 Sent:   3/10/2017 2:07 PM
 Subject:   Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] Problem launching new firefox window from
taskbar icon

     Bob,

         The best I can offer is to look at the old icon in the Task-bar
 and see where it points.  I think it will point to a         non-existing
launch file that was deleted when the RR version         was uninstalled.
         Suggest you instruct your users via a group e-mail how to remove
  the old icon and drag/drop the ESR version icon onto the         desktop, or
"Pin" to the Task-bar.

         Michael