Hi!

After upgrading FF ESR 45.8 to 52.2 complains started about printing issues.

Most of the time we fix it setting config "browser.tabs.remote.autostart.2" to FALSE:

https://support.mozilla.org/pt-BR/questions/1164329

Recently, with FF ESR 52.3.0 this has shown up:

1. Access http://www.bb.com.br/pbb/pagina-inicial/voce/produtos-e-servicos/contas/bb-conta-universitaria#/
2. Open the print preview: three bars menu -> print
3. When switching from portrait to landscape, the page goes blank
4. Whether in landscape or portrait, I get a blank sheet when printing

Any ideas?

--

*Tiago Marques Delboni*
Gerência de Aplicações e Suporte a Clientes / GTI

Assembleia Legislativa de Minas Gerais <http://www.almg.gov.br> Facebook da Assembleia <http://www.facebook.com/assembleiademinas> Twitter da Assembleia <http://www.twitter.com/assembleiamg> Instagram da Assembleia <http://www.instagram.com/assembleiademinas> Youtube da Assembleia <http://www.youtube.com/assembleiamg/>